Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 06/24/2016 How does Brexit Affect your European and UK Intellectual Property?
- 06/24/2016 Brexit and Potential Impact on European Workforce
- 06/23/2016 EEOC Releases Sample Notice for Wellness Programs
- 06/21/2016 If Pain, Yes Gain—Part XX: Chicago City Council Set to Make Sick Leave a Reality
- 06/20/2016 OSHA New Rules Address Post-Accident Drug Testing, Retaliation Claims, and Electronic Injury/Illness Reporting
- 06/08/2016 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 05/13/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2016
- 02/19/2016 2015 Year in Review: Health Law
- 01/14/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- 11/09/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 06/17/2016 8 Key Components Of An Effective BYOD Policy
- 06/06/2016 Jinouth Vasquez Santos, Alexander Freedman, and Eric Lloyd authored an article in the Daily Journal
- 05/01/2016 Edward Karlin authored an article in Wall Street Lawyer
- 04/28/2016 Karla Grossenbacher authored an article in Law360
- 04/04/2016 Dawn Solowey authored an article in Law360
- 06/24/2016 New OSHA rules on drug-testing, retaliation claims, and accident reporting
- 06/23/2016 Barflies or Worker Bees: Alcohol at Work, What’s the Deal?
- 06/23/2016 SCOTUS Says DOL Needs to Explain Itself If It Wants Deference to its Regulations
- 06/23/2016 Seyfarth’s Trade Secrets Group Earns Top Tier Ranking from Legal 500
- 06/22/2016 Banking Marijuana Related Business: An Update