Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 10/07/2015 SEC Advisory Committee Recommends Additional Clarity Regarding So-Called “Finders”
- 10/07/2015 California Governor Signs Strictest Equal Pay Law in U.S.
- 10/07/2015 Safe Harbor - Not so Safe After Schrems
- 10/05/2015 Ninth Circuit Steals a PAGe from California Courts’ Playbook
- 09/29/2015 Getting Your Money Back: New Jersey Employers Can Disgorge A Disloyal Employee’s Salary
- 10/05/2015 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 08/06/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2015
- 07/28/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 04/27/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 04/14/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2015
- 10/06/2015 Gerald Maatman authored an article in Law360
- 10/01/2015 Scott Carlson and Patrick Burke authored an article in ACC Docket
- 09/23/2015 Ronald Kramer authored an article in Law360, “Did The NLRB Just Hand NLRA Successorship To States?”
- 09/17/2015 Dawn Solowey and Ariel Cudkowicz authored an article in the Fall 2015 edition of Northeast Human Resources Association's Insights Magazine, "Dos and Don'ts for Religious Accommodation in Hiring After EEOC v. Abercrombie"
- 09/14/2015 Marshall Babson authored an op-ed in the New York Times, “An Impractical and Dangerous Ruling”
- 10/06/2015 A Cure for PAGA? At Least for Some Frivolous Wage Statement Claims
- 10/06/2015 The Ninth Circuit Hammers Out A New Successorship Liability Test Under The MPPAA
- 10/06/2015 Defense Contractors – Under the DOD’s Interim Rule, It Is Time Once Again To Update Your Data Breach Response Plans
- 10/06/2015 Safe Harbor – Not so Safe After Schrems
- 10/06/2015 NIOSH Drive Safely Work Week 2015 – Is Your Company (and its Policies) Ready?