Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 03/05/2015 SEC Advisory Committee Recommends No Immediate Changes to Accredited Investor Income and Net Worth Thresholds
- 03/03/2015 Immediate Action Required, Again . . . Revised Wage Theft Act Notices Released By Mayor’s Office
- 02/27/2015 Immediate Action Required: Wage Theft Act Notices Released By Mayor’s Office
- 02/26/2015 Key Takeaways from Oral Arguments in EEOC v. Abercrombie & Fitch
- 02/26/2015 Beware the Delaware Choice of Law
- 01/21/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2014
- 01/13/2015 Warning Of Expected Mass Layoffs
- 01/08/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/22/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2014
- 10/08/2014 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 03/03/2015 Kenneth Dolin authored an article in Law360, “Sizing Up The Specialty Healthcare Test For Employers”
- 03/02/2015 Kyle Hartman authored an article in ABA Labor and Employment Law
- 02/26/2015 Robert Whitman and Adam Smiley authored an article in Law360, “2nd Circ. Seems Skeptical Of DOL Intern Test”
- 02/17/2015 David Kadue and Daniel Whang authored an article in Law360, “Considering The Calif. High Court's Employment Cases”
- 02/02/2015 Gerald Maatman and Jennifer Riley authored an article in Law360, “A Better Recipe For Analyzing Tip Credit Regulations”
- 03/06/2015 Senate Takes Next Step in Fighting Off Controversial “Ambush Election” Rules
- 03/06/2015 EPA Significant New Use Rule for Pentane… Chemical Requires Impervious Gloves
- 03/05/2015 Post-Cochran BYOD Class Actions: Who’s an Employer To Call?
- 03/05/2015 Supreme Court Tea Leaves: What Employers Should Expect In EEOC v. Abercrombie & Fitch
- 03/04/2015 EPA Unveils the Safer Choice Label