Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 05/19/2016 Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees in the Garden State, but New Jersey Senate Committee Advances Bill for $15 Minimum Wage
- 05/18/2016 California Supreme Court Puts Federal Bonus OT Formula in Doubt
- 05/18/2016 EEOC Issues Final Rules On Wellness Programs
- 05/18/2016 They’re Here: White Collar Exemption Revisions Announced
- 05/16/2016 Spokeo v. Robins: The U.S. Supreme Court Finds Concrete Injury Is Required Under Article III But Remands Back To The Ninth Circuit
- 05/13/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2016
- 02/19/2016 2015 Year in Review: Health Law
- 01/14/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- 11/09/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/13/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2015
- 05/01/2016 Edward Karlin authored an article in Wall Street Lawyer
- 04/28/2016 Karla Grossenbacher authored an article in Law360
- 04/04/2016 Dawn Solowey authored an article in Law360
- 02/19/2016 Robert Milligan and Paul Freehling authored an article in the Daily Journal
- 02/17/2016 Richard Alfred, Alexander Passantino, Brett Bartlett and Noah Finkel authored an article in Westlaw Journal Employment
- 05/26/2016 Be-Leave It — New EEOC Guidance Emphasizes Leaves of Absence as Reasonable Accommodations
- 05/26/2016 Think You Are Exempt? New FLSA Salary Thresholds Affect California Employers, Too.
- 05/25/2016 A Tale of Two Metrics: Measuring Diversity vs. Service Effectiveness in Legal
- 05/25/2016 Latest California ADA Lawsuit Reform Attempt: “Watered Down Solution”
- 05/24/2016 DOL Issues Guidance on the Exclusion of Sleep Time From Hours Worked by Domestic Service Employees