Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 07/21/2017 New “Site Neutrality” Proposed Rule Would Slash Hospital Outpatient Payments for Off-Campus Services by 50%
- 07/21/2017 A Ban on Ban-the-Box Laws? Texas and Indiana Introduce Legislation That Would Prohibit Municipal and County Ban-the-Box Laws Within Their States
- 07/21/2017 New York Workers’ Compensation Board Releases Final Regulations for Paid Family Leave Law
- 07/20/2017 ALJ Narrows OFCCP’s Request for Google Employee and Pay Data
- 07/19/2017 Employers Must Use New I-9 by September 18, 2017
- 06/28/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 3
- 06/13/2017 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 05/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 2
- 04/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 1
- 11/17/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2016
- 07/14/2017 Jay Connolly, Ed Maluf and Owen Wolfe authored an article in FoodNavigator-USA
- 07/13/2017 Dawn Solowey authored an article in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- 07/10/2017 Presidential Pulse
- 07/01/2017 Mitchell Kaplan authored an article in The Banking Law Journal
- 06/26/2017 Jonathan Wolfert and Owen Wolfe authored an article in International Law Office
- 07/20/2017 Court Rules Request for Religious Accommodation Is Not “Protected Activity” for Title VII Retaliation
- 07/19/2017 New National Origin Discrimination Regs: FEHC Hears Public Comments
- 07/18/2017 Money for Nothing! Court Allows Employees to Pursue Lawsuit Despite DOL Settlement
- 07/18/2017 Employers Must Use New I-9 by September 18, 2017
- 07/13/2017 Employment Law Lookout Readers: Cast Your Vote in the ABA’s Web 100 Competition!