Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 08/23/2017 U.S. Department of State Temporarily Suspends Nonimmigrant Visa Applications in Russia
- 08/15/2017 Employer Be Careful - Noncompliance Events Will Be Published
- 08/09/2017 When Is a Civil Penalty Not a Civil Penalty?
- 08/07/2017 Massachusetts Temporarily Imposes Employer Assessments for the Commonwealth’s Medicaid Program
- 08/04/2017 New York City’s Fair Chance Act: Final Rules and Regulations
- 06/28/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 3
- 06/13/2017 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 05/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 2
- 04/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 1
- 11/17/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2016
- 08/21/2017 Robert Winner and Noah Finkel authored an article in Mergers & Acquisitions
- 08/21/2017 Andrew Sherman authored an article in Middle Market Growth
- 08/14/2017 Seyfarth Lawyers Update Illinois Corporate Practice and Forms: The Seyfarth Shaw Manual
- 08/09/2017 Gerald Maatman, Christopher DeGroff and Alex Karasik authored an article in Law360
- 08/07/2017 Robert Bodansky and Joseph Dyer authored an article in Middle Market Growth
- 08/23/2017 Not Just Sticks and Stones: When Should Employers Step In?
- 08/22/2017 Beware: Marijuana Businesses Targeted With Product Labeling Violation Letters
- 08/21/2017 5th Circuit Asked to Review ALJ Decision to Vacate “Controlling Employer” Doctrine Citation
- 08/18/2017 Seventh Circuit Sends Police Officers’ Off-Duty BlackBerry Claims to Spam Folder
- 08/18/2017 Got Privilege? When It Comes to Internal Investigations, Think Again …