Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 01/19/2017 National Airline Flies Past California Peculiarities
- 01/18/2017 Seyfarth’s 2017 Real Estate Market Sentiment Survey
- 01/18/2017 Second Circuit Reverses Marblegate Decision
- 01/17/2017 H-1B Work Permit Filings: Will You Beat the Cap?
- 01/13/2017 Massachusetts Superior Court Adopts Stringent Standard for Unpaid Meal Breaks Under State Wage Law
- 11/17/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2016
- 06/08/2016 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 05/13/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2016
- 02/19/2016 2015 Year in Review: Health Law
- 01/14/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- 01/19/2017 Edward Fox authored an article in The Daily Bankruptcy News
- 12/12/2016 Presidential Pulse
- 12/01/2016 William Berkowitz and Brandon Bigelow authored an article in HR.com
- 11/14/2016 Howard Wexler and Samuel Sverdlov authored an article in the NYSBA L&E Law Journal
- 11/04/2016 Steven Richman authored an article in The Hill
- 01/20/2017 Third Circuit Plays the “Top Fifty” Hits, Allows ADEA Claim for Employees Fifty and Over
- 01/19/2017 OSHA Civil Penalties Going Up Again – Adopts 2017 Maximums
- 01/18/2017 The U.S. Supreme Court And Workplace Class Actions
- 01/18/2017 OSHA Procedures for Retaliation Complaints Under the Affordable Care Act Await New Administration
- 01/18/2017 Nip/Tuck Leave: When Employees Take Leave for Elective Procedures