Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 04/27/2016 What Does the Passage of the Defend Trade Secrets Act Mean for Your Business?
- 04/26/2016 Los Angeles Votes to Enact Paid Sick Leave Policy
- 04/25/2016 Program Related Investments: Final Regulations
- 04/25/2016 Fourth Circuit Holds that Title IX Protects Transgender Student’s Right to Use Men’s Restroom Consistent With the Student's Gender Identity
- 04/19/2016 Family Matters: New York State Minimum Wage Increase & Paid Family Leave
- 02/19/2016 2015 Year in Review: Health Law
- 01/14/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- 11/09/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/13/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2015
- 10/05/2015 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 04/28/2016 Karla Grossenbacher authored an article in Law360
- 04/04/2016 Dawn Solowey authored an article in Law360
- 02/19/2016 Robert Milligan and Paul Freehling authored an article in the Daily Journal
- 02/17/2016 Richard Alfred, Alexander Passantino, Brett Bartlett and Noah Finkel authored an article in Westlaw Journal Employment
- 02/15/2016 Ben Conley authored an article in HR.BLR.com
- 05/02/2016 New Food Safety Whistleblower Regulations: OSHA Bites Off More Than It Can Chew
- 04/29/2016 Zika Virus Spreading to United States: OSHA Provides Recommendations
- 04/29/2016 NLRB Targets Independent Contractor Classification of Truck Drivers
- 04/29/2016 Off the Record? Workplace Perils of Video Recording and Social Media
- 04/29/2016 Investigating Illegal Aliens’ Charges: Fourth Circuit Says EEOC Can Serve Subpoena On Employer