Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 10/23/2014 Will the French 2013 reform on collective redundancies change how employers can select employees?
- 10/22/2014 New Decisions Support Waiver Of Class and Representative Arbitration Claims
- 10/21/2014 California Paid Sick Leave—Here’s Your Ounce of Prevention
- 10/14/2014 Retail Detail: New Rules Affecting Retail and Transportation Industry Reverse Logistics
- 10/10/2014 Mayor Expands NYC Living Wage Law to Include Tenants and Contractors of Subsidized Commercial Properties
- 10/22/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2014
- 10/08/2014 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/06/2014 California Labor and Employment Legislation Update
- 07/08/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2014
- 06/16/2014 Massachusetts Employment & Labor Law Report - June
- 10/22/2014 Christopher DeGroff, Jerry Maatman and Matthew Gagnon authored an article in Law360, “Examining The EEOC's Fiscal Year-End Lawsuit Blitz”
- 10/15/2014 Esther Slater McDonald authored an article in Law360, “7th Circ. Says Random Sampling Works For CAFA, Not How”
- 10/14/2014 Daniel Whang and Justin Curley authored an article in Westlaw Journal Employment, “California Supreme Court serves slice of advice on franchisor FEHA liability”
- 10/01/2014 Meagan Newman authored an article in HR.BLR.com, “Domestic violence: A workplace problem employers can't ignore”
- 09/16/2014 William Perkins authored an article in The Guardian, “Patchwork of sick time laws may cause employer headaches”
- 10/23/2014 Managing the Two P’s: Profanity and Politics in the Workplace
- 10/23/2014 Retail Grocers and Related Industries To Feel Impact of Phase Out of HCFCs
- 10/22/2014 120,000 Dental Offices to be Regulated Under EPA Dental Amalgam Rules
- 10/22/2014 Please Join Us for an In-Person Seyfarth Shaw Briefing: Trade Secret Protection Best Practices
- 10/22/2014 Illinois Supreme Court to Once Again Review $10B Consumer Fraud Class Action Against Philip Morris