Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 03/25/2015 USCIS Issues Policy Memorandum to Clarify the L-1B “Specialized Knowledge” Standard
- 03/25/2015 SCOTUS Issues Decision in Pregnancy Accommodation Discrimination Case Against UPS
- 03/24/2015 UK Immigration: Significant Changes to UK Immigration Rules and Procedures
- 03/19/2015 Crackdown on ‘Back-door’ Criminal Record Checks
- 03/16/2015 If Pain, Yes Gain - Part IX: Complications for NJ Paid Sick Leave
- 01/21/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2014
- 01/13/2015 Warning Of Expected Mass Layoffs
- 01/08/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/22/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2014
- 10/08/2014 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 03/16/2015 Philippe Weiss authored an article in The Guardian, “Eight ways employers can make the most of March Madness”
- 03/11/2015 Dennis Greenstein and John Egan authored an article in Habitat, “Ask the Attorney: Reasonable Accommodation for Disabled Residents”
- 03/03/2015 Kenneth Dolin authored an article in Law360, “Sizing Up The Specialty Healthcare Test For Employers”
- 03/02/2015 Kyle Hartman authored an article in ABA Labor and Employment Law
- 02/26/2015 Robert Whitman and Adam Smiley authored an article in Law360, “2nd Circ. Seems Skeptical Of DOL Intern Test”
- 03/25/2015 Judicial Deference to Informal Agency Interpretations: Could this be the Beginning of the End for Auer?
- 03/25/2015 Crackdown on ‘Back-door’ Criminal Record Checks
- 03/25/2015 Many Courts Are Reluctant To Permit Parties To Redact Filed Documents, Or To File Them Under Seal, Even When They Contain Trade Secrets
- 03/25/2015 SCOTUS Rules on Pregnancy Accommodation Case
- 03/25/2015 Federal Court Certifies Class Action Seeking Recovery For Former Co-Plaintiff’s Use Of Work Product Under Unjust Enrichment Theory