Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 12/03/2013 Fifth Circuit Sets Aside NLRB Rule Prohibiting Class Action Waivers
- 11/25/2013 The SEC’s Whistleblower Report Shows Program Picking Up Steam
- 11/20/2013 Tips for Foreign Nationals Traveling During the Holiday Season
- 11/19/2013 Texas Employer Fights Back Against FLSA Plaintiffs Who Refuse To Engage In Discovery — And Wins!
- 11/18/2013 Issue 73: Agencies Issue ACA Guidance on Individual Account Plans and EAPs
- 10/22/2013 Retail Detail: It’s Hard to Show Hardship (But Not Impossible): How One Employer Defeated an EEOC Pattern-and-Practice Case By Proving a Religious Accommodation to Muslim Workers Would Cause Undue Hardship
- 10/15/2013 California Labor and Employment Legislation Update
- 10/11/2013 Highlighting Significant Business Litigation Decisions from the Third Quarter of 2013
- 09/13/2013 Massachusetts Employment & Labor Law Report
- 09/03/2013 Securities Source: A Quarterly Newsletter Devoted to Securities Law and Regulation Updates
Robert Nobile and Howard Wexler Published in HR Advisor
“GPS Monitoring: The Legal Issues”
Robert Nobile and Victoria Shin Published in HR Advisor
"The Attorney-Client Privilege: A Primer for HR Professionals"
John Collins and Rachel Hoffer Published in Law360
“How Citgo Fought Back Against FLSA Plaintiffs—And Won!”
Christopher Lowe, Robert Szyba and Nadia Banduka Published in Law360
“Job Loss a Major Concern as NJ Raises Minimum Wage”
Lynn Kappelman and Dawn Solowey Published in Law360
“How to Prepare Witnesses to Make (Not Break) Your Case”
- 12/06/2013 OSHA “Launches Online Form” for Filing Whistleblower Complaints
- 12/05/2013 OSHA Emphasis Program For Fall Hazards in Construction and General Industry
- 12/05/2013 Coming (Not So) Soon to a Workplace Near You: New “Persuader” and “Ambush Election" Rules
- 12/05/2013 Go Tell It On the Mountain, But Proceed with Caution at Work: When Does A Supervisor’s Religious Expression at Work Pose a Risk of Discrimination Claims from Other Employees?
- 12/04/2013 Take Two? EEOC Moves For Reconsideration After Losing High-Profile Religious Discrimination Case Over Abercrombie’s “Look Policy”