Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 10/01/2014 OMB Approves “New” Audit Scheduling Letter…Finally!
- 09/26/2014 PERM Passwords Set to Expire in November
- 09/25/2014 UK Update on enhanced additional paternity pay: Employer was justified in not providing enhanced additional paternity pay.
- 09/25/2014 Issue 85: New Election Changes Permitted Under Cafeteria Plans
- 09/18/2014 Retail Detail: Updated: Taking The Temperature Of Sick Leave Laws Around The Country
- 07/08/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2014
- 06/16/2014 Massachusetts Employment & Labor Law Report - June
- 06/16/2014 Property Lines, A Publication of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Real Estate Department
- 04/10/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2014
- 03/20/2014 Retail Detail: Mini-Mall Conversions Within Department Stores
- 09/16/2014 William Perkins authored an article in The Guardian, “Patchwork of sick time laws may cause employer headaches”
- 09/01/2014 Alison Boyer authored an article in Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy, “SNDAs: Insights From the Lender Side”
- 08/22/2014 Gerald Maatman and Howard Wexler authored an article in Law360, “Contention Over EEOC Conciliation Continues”
- 08/18/2014 Minh Vu and Kristina Launey authored an article in the Daily Journal
- 08/08/2014 William Schurgin authored an article in the Association for Talent Development (ATD) Magazine, “Transform Organizational Culture Through Coaching”
- 09/30/2014 EEOC Pushes Its Strategic Enforcement Plan And Advocates For Transgender Workplace Protections Under Title VII
- 09/30/2014 How Not To Settle A Class Action
- 09/30/2014 Retail Industry Update: DOT’s “Reverse Logistics” Rulemaking to Add Exception for Transportation of Hazardous Materials
- 09/30/2014 Happy New Year! OSHA’s Revised Recordkeeping Rule — Major Implications on Employers (Part I)
- 09/29/2014 Unlimited annual leave policy, you’re kidding right?