Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 04/18/2014 Massachusetts Governor Proposes Sweeping Legislation Banning Non-Compete Agreements
- 04/15/2014 Third Circuit Extends Reach of Potential FLSA Successor Liability
- 04/14/2014 Commercial Real Estate Broker Liens - A Primer on What Landlords Should Know
- 04/11/2014 Equal Pay for Equal Work Has Been the Law Since 1963. The Paycheck Fairness Act Significantly Impacts Compensation Practices By Requiring Equal Pay for All Individuals In a Job Regardless of Enhanced Qualifications and Other Business-Related Factors.
- 04/10/2014 Important Arbitration Decisions Rendered by the California Court of Appeal and Tenth Circuit
- 04/10/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2014
- 03/20/2014 Retail Detail: Mini-Mall Conversions Within Department Stores
- 03/14/2014 Massachusetts Employment & Labor Law Report
- 02/10/2014 Retail Detail: San Francisco Makes an “Exception” for HRAs, Easing Compliance with the SF Health Care Law
- 02/06/2014 Retail Detail: Employee Pay During Snow Storms
- 04/11/2014 Members of Seyfarth’s EB-5 practice recently collaborated to write and publish “Forming and Operating an EB-5 Regional Center: A Guide for Developers and Business Innovators”
- 04/01/2014 Dawn Solowey published an article in Insight Magazine
- 03/31/2014 2014 Cal-Peculiarities: The Definitive Guide to California’s Evolving Employment Laws and Workplace Regulations
- 03/25/2014 Dawn Solowey and Lynn Kappelman published “Close the Deal: 6 Steps for a Knockout Closing Argument.”
- 03/20/2014 Lauren Regis and Christopher Robertson published in Bloomberg BNA’s Corporate Counsel Weekly, “Supreme Court Extends Whistle-Blower Protections to Employees at Private Firms: A New Frontier For Outside Counsel.”
- 04/17/2014 Will the NLRB Tackle the NCAA?
- 04/17/2014 That Closing Argument Will Cost You: A Cautionary Tale of How One Improper Argument Led to a Vacated Verdict and New Trial
- 04/16/2014 Changes to Commonwealth procurement requirements: repeal of the “Fair Work Principles” from 1 July 2014
- 04/16/2014 REJECTED: Fifth Circuit Denies NLRB’s Petition for Rehearing En Banc in D.R. Horton
- 04/15/2014 Next Steps after the Supreme Court’s Expansion of SOX Whistleblower Protections to Private Companies That Contract to Perform Work with Public Companies