Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 11/24/2015 Pennsylvania’s Highest Court Rules Continuing Employment Insufficient Consideration for Non-Compete
- 11/24/2015 Significant Changes to New York Laws On Pay Equity, Transgender Protection, and Wage Payments
- 11/23/2015 Pittsburgh Paid Sick Leave Law Effective Date Delayed
- 11/20/2015 DOL Issues Proposed Revisions to Disability Plan Claims Regulations
- 11/17/2015 If Pain, Yes Gain — Part XII: Paid Sick Leave Spreading in New Jersey
- 11/09/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/13/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2015
- 10/05/2015 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 08/06/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2015
- 07/28/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 11/25/2015 Michael Tamvakologos and Amanda Cavanough authored article Australian Financial Review
- 11/24/2015 Edward Maluf authored an article in Law360
- 11/19/2015 Anthony Califano authored article in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- 11/02/2015 Lynn Kappelman authored an article in Law360
- 11/02/2015 William Norden and Lawrence Mandelker authored a chapter in the 2015 edition of Inside the Minds – Estate Planning Client Strategies
- 11/24/2015 Even Clever Inventions Can Lack Patentable Subject Matter
- 11/24/2015 AFL “list management” – a polite term for age discrimination?
- 11/23/2015 Justice Department Delays Web Accessibility Regulations For At Least Three More Years, Leaving Businesses in Turmoil
- 11/23/2015 Exploding Consumer Web Accessibility Litigation: Remember, Employees Use The Web Too
- 11/23/2015 Wait’s Over: IRS Says Waiting Time Penalties Aren’t Wages