Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 12/19/2014 Compulsory Equal Pay Audits to Reduce the Gender Pay Gap
- 12/17/2014 2014 Trade Secrets Webinar Series Year in Review
- 12/16/2014 NLRB Makes Sweeping Changes to Arbitration Deferral Standards
- 12/12/2014 NLRB “Deletes” Employer Email Rule
- 12/12/2014 NLRB Again Approves Expedited Election Rules
- 10/22/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2014
- 10/08/2014 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/06/2014 California Labor and Employment Legislation Update
- 07/08/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2014
- 06/16/2014 Massachusetts Employment & Labor Law Report - June
- 12/15/2014 Robert Whitman and Nadia Bandukda authored an article in Law360, “Mulling Over The Minimum Wage After The Midterms”
- 12/12/2014 Patrick Bannon, Rebecca DeGroff, Noah Finkel and Richard Alfred authored an article in Chain Store Age, “Insights: Supreme Court Win for Employers”
- 12/04/2014 Giselle Donado and Jason Englund authored an article in Law360, “Sackos Suit Is Just The Latest Setback For The NCAA”
- 12/01/2014 Mitchel Whitehead and M’Alyssa Mecenas authored an article for Benefits magazine, “Information Overload: ACA Reporting Compliance for Multiemployer Plans”
- 12/01/2014 Robert Nobile and Howard Wexler authored an article in HR Advisor, “NLRB Gives Employers ‘No Respect’”
- 12/18/2014 2014 Trade Secrets Webinar Series Year in Review
- 12/17/2014 Arizona Supreme Court Holds that UTSA Does Not Preempt Common Law Claims for Misuse of Confidential Information That Is Not a Trade Secret
- 12/17/2014 International Employers Watch Out: China Will Assign Hefty Fines for Worker Safety Violations
- 12/16/2014 Bay Area Voters Impose Local Requirements for Minimum Wage, Sick Leave, and Workplace Flexibility: Part 1 of 2
- 12/16/2014 The 2014 Judicial “Hellholes” Report Is Out!