Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 08/28/2015 Dodd-Frank and Executive Compensation — Where Are We Now?
- 08/27/2015 How Will Browning-Ferris Change the Test for Joint-Employer Status for Union and Non-Union Employers?
- 08/24/2015 Change to FLSA Companionship Exemption Extends Minimum Wage and Overtime Protections to Home Health Care Aides
- 08/19/2015 Court Decisions Extend Chicago’s Transfer Tax Ordinance to Cover Mortgage Assignment
- 08/14/2015 District Court Vacates F-1 STEM OPT Rule and Provides DHS With Six Months to Cure Defect
- 08/06/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2015
- 07/28/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 04/27/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 04/14/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2015
- 01/21/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2014
- 09/01/2015 Gerald Maatman, Christopher Cascino and Matthew Gagnon authored an article in Employee Relations Law Journal, “Supreme Court Victory for Employers in Mach Mining v. EEOC”
- 08/24/2015 Sam Schwartz-Fenwick and James Goodfellow authored an article in Bloomberg BNA Tax Management Memorandum, “Rochow and the Future of Equitable Remedies Under ERISA”
- 08/24/2015 Mark Lies and Craig Simonsen authored an article in Law360, “A Tale Of 2 Cases Shows Dilemma Over Workplace Violence”
- 08/24/2015 Gerald Maatman and Christopher Cascino authored an article in Law360, “7th Circ. Again Limits Dukes, This Time In Teacher Case”
- 08/21/2015 Jeffrey Jahns and Daniel Hagedorn authored an article in Law360, “2 Decisions Extend Chicago’s Transfer Tax Ordinance”
- 08/26/2015 TCPA Defendant Wins With “Human Intervention” Defense in California
- 08/26/2015 Latest Update on Federal Trade Secrets Legislation
- 08/26/2015 Show Me the Money: The EEOC Secures Post-Trial Damages Victory In Religious Discrimination Case
- 08/25/2015 Inside Views: The Intersection Of Trade Secret Law And Social Media Privacy Legislation
- 08/24/2015 Home Health Care Agencies Feeling Sick After Friday’s Circuit Court Ruling