Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 03/30/2017 New Sheriffs In Town -- President Trump’s Antitrust Picks
- 03/30/2017 Quick Guidance: What To Do In The Event of a Visit By The DHS-ICE Agents
- 03/29/2017 No Turning Back: The Brexit Process Begins
- 03/29/2017 No Turning Back: The Brexit Process Begins | Le point de non-retour: le processus du Brexit est lancé
- 03/27/2017 President Trump Revokes Government Contracting Executive Orders And Signs Disapproval Resolution of “Blacklisting” Regulations
- 11/17/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2016
- 06/08/2016 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 05/13/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the First Quarter of 2016
- 02/19/2016 2015 Year in Review: Health Law
- 01/14/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- 03/22/2017 Justine Turnbull authored an article in Wolters Kluwer
- 03/19/2017 Minh Vu, Julia Sarnoff and Kevin Fritz authored an article for the Franchise Law Journal
- 03/17/2017 Andrew Boutros and Alex Meier authored an article for Bloomberg’s White Collar Crime Report
- 03/09/2017 Presidential Pulse
- 02/28/2017 Robert Milligan and Joshua Salinas’ blog post was republished in HR.com
- 03/29/2017 Is a Request for Religious Accommodation “Protected Activity” for a Title VII Retaliation Claim?
- 03/29/2017 New Regulations Limit California Employers’ Consideration of Criminal History
- 03/28/2017 OSHA Promotes “Safe and Sound Campaign” to Assist Employers — A Change in Approach?
- 03/28/2017 Administrative Exhaustion As a Defense to Statutory ERISA Claims? Not So Much.
- 03/24/2017 Keys To Successor Liability: EEOC Discrimination Suit In Alabama