Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 01/27/2015 Just The Facts: Supreme Court Takes Aim at Treatment of Fact Questions in Two IP Decisions
- 01/26/2015 Transit Benefit Adjustments for 2014
- 01/26/2015 Winter Storm Juno: Helping Employers Anticipate Wage & Hour and Workplace Safety Concerns
- 01/26/2015 The Long-Awaited Death of Yard-Man
- 01/15/2015 New Parental Leave Law Extends Massachusetts Maternity Leave Act To Men
- 01/21/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2014
- 01/13/2015 Warning Of Expected Mass Layoffs
- 01/08/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/22/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2014
- 10/08/2014 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 01/22/2015 Steve Shardonofsky and Brian Wadsworth authored an article in Law360, “10 Tips For Downsizing Workforces In An Energy Crunch”
- 01/16/2015 Scott Pearson and Joseph Escarez authored an article in Law360, “Statutory Compliance In Calif. Just Got More Technical”
- 01/12/2015 Georgia Quinn authored an article in Crowdfund Insider, “Lending Club IPO: A Watershed Moment for Peer to Peer Lending”
- 01/01/2015 Howard Wexler and Joshua Seidman authored an article in the New York State Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Journal
- 12/15/2014 Robert Whitman and Nadia Bandukda authored an article in Law360, “Mulling Over The Minimum Wage After The Midterms”
- 01/27/2015 Seyfarth Shaw is Pleased to Announce the Publication of the Trading Secrets 2014 Year in Review!
- 01/27/2015 Winter Storm Juno: Helping Employers Anticipate Wage & Hour and Workplace Safety Concerns
- 01/26/2015 Juno How to Pay When Your Facilities Close for Weather-Related Reasons?
- 01/26/2015 Appellate Court Re-Affirms Key Aspects of Georgia Non-Compete Law
- 01/23/2015 OSHA Interpretation On New Reporting Rule For Amputations And Sight Loss