Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 02/04/2016 If Pain, Yes Gain -- Part XVI: Winter 2016 Brings Flurry of Paid Sick Leave Activity
- 02/02/2016 IRS Provides Flexibility for Mid-Year Amendment of Safe Harbor 401(k)/403(b) Plans
- 02/01/2016 The Supreme Court Meant What It Said On Employer Stock Funds
- 01/29/2016 What To Expect From OSHA In 2016 And Beyond …
- 01/29/2016 Breaking News: New EEOC Pay Report Proposed For Employers in 2017
- 01/14/2016 Energy Insights: An Update from the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- 11/09/2015 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/13/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Third Quarter of 2015
- 10/05/2015 Project In(Site): Legal Developments Impacting Construction & Government Contract Industries
- 08/06/2015 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2015
- 02/02/2016 Robert Winner authored an article in Law360
- 02/01/2016 Dawn Solowey authored an article in Law360
- 01/20/2016 Gregory White, Mark Katzoff and Angelo Paparelli authored an article in EB5 Investors Magazine
- 01/19/2016 Karla Grossenbacher authored an article in Law360, The Legality Of Tracking Employees By GPS
- 12/08/2015 Karla Grossenbacher authored an article in Law360, “The Harm In Australia's Proposed Data Breach Notification Law”
- 02/09/2016 The PTAB Giveth, and the PTAB Taketh Away
- 02/05/2016 Are You in Compliance with OSHA’s New Confined Space Standard for the Construction Industry?
- 02/04/2016 One More Win for the Union: 24 Hours Less to Campaign in Mail-Ballot Elections
- 02/04/2016 When Will We Know If Title VII Applies To Cases of Sexual Orientation Discrimination?
- 02/03/2016 The California Regular Rate Of Pay: Not So Peculiar