Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 10/14/2014 Retail Detail: New Rules Affecting Retail and Transportation Industry Reverse Logistics
- 10/10/2014 Mayor Expands NYC Living Wage Law to Include Tenants and Contractors of Subsidized Commercial Properties
- 10/07/2014 Implementing The Amendments To D.C.’s Accrued Sick And Safe Leave Act
- 10/06/2014 Expatriate Workers Denied UK Employment Protection
- 10/03/2014 California Industry: Start Preparing for New Industrial Stormwater Permit Requirements
- 10/08/2014 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 10/06/2014 California Labor and Employment Legislation Update
- 07/08/2014 Energy Insights: An Update from the Second Quarter of 2014
- 06/16/2014 Massachusetts Employment & Labor Law Report - June
- 06/16/2014 Property Lines, A Publication of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Real Estate Department
- 10/15/2014 Esther Slater McDonald authored an article in Law360, “7th Circ. Says Random Sampling Works For CAFA, Not How”
- 10/14/2014 Daniel Whang and Justin Curley authored an article in Westlaw Journal Employment, “California Supreme Court serves slice of advice on franchisor FEHA liability”
- 10/01/2014 Meagan Newman authored an article in HR.BLR.com, “Domestic violence: A workplace problem employers can't ignore”
- 09/16/2014 William Perkins authored an article in The Guardian, “Patchwork of sick time laws may cause employer headaches”
- 09/01/2014 Alison Boyer authored an article in Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy, “SNDAs: Insights From the Lender Side”
- 10/20/2014 Customer Non-Solicitation Covenant Runs From Date Employment With Asset Seller Terminated, Not From Later Date Employment With Asset Purchaser Ended
- 10/17/2014 Seyfarth Attorneys Facilitate Discussion On Trade Secret Protections and Legislative Developments in US and EU at ITechLaw 2014 European Conference
- 10/16/2014 The DOL Joins The Showdown On Paid Sick Leave Laws
- 10/16/2014 Are union members protected if they misbehave while participating in union activities?
- 10/16/2014 PHMSA Issues Guidance for Strengthening Pipeline Safety Through “Rigorous Program Evaluation and Meaningful Metrics”