Seyfarth Shaw, KPMG and Directors Roundtable invite you to attend "Dodd-Frank's Impact on the Board Room and C-Suite," a program for boards of directors and executive officers, focused on certain key securities law and other risk issues created and enhanced by the Dodd-Frank Act's changes to Sarbanes Oxley, including:
- Whistleblower claims and the SEC's new bounty reward program
- How to encourage continued use of internal reporting and compliance protocols
- Increased SEC enforcement focus and activity
- Compensation Committee risk -- "Say on Pay" votes and clawbacks
- Highlights of recent decisions and how to navigate the shifting playing field
Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Vice President of Corporate Legal Affairs
Applied Materials, Inc.
Partner, Co-Chair of SOX Whistleblower Team
Partner, Chair of Securities Litigation Practice
There is no fee to attend. Two hours of CLE and CPE credits are available.
Click here to register.
To contact Directors Roundtable, call Karen Todd at (727) 493-2067 or email Jack Friedman, chairman of Directors Roundtable, at email@example.com