Securities Litigation Partner Kevin Lesinski is participating on a panel discussion at the Financial Markets Association's Securities Compliance Seminar, taking place April 25-27 in San Francisco. Kevin's panel will discuss "Whistleblower Rules: A Game Changer," and attendees will:
- Learn effective and safe mechanisms for reporting possible misconduct
- Explore "Helplines/Hotlines," case management and controls
- Understand "tone in the middle": the role of mid-managers in compliance and ethics programs
- Interpret protections for both whistleblowers and for supervisors (real and perceived)
- Discuss partnerships among Compliance, Audit, HR and Legal
Kevin will be joined by Oliver Quinn, senior counselor at Taft and Partners (former chief ethics officer, Prudential Financial), and Kristin Snyder, associate regional director (examinations) at the SEC.
Register online at www.fmaweb.org.