- What are the main red flags for transactions used to channel bribes and the various schemes employed to evade internal controls?
- How to manage conflicts of interest, collusive deals undertaken by corrupt employees, and classic signs of corrupt behavior
- How bribery schemes are becoming increasingly sophisticated and how you can detect them
- How bribery schemes differ among high risk markets and among specific industries
- The convergence of corruption, tax evasion and money-laundering, and how to avoid becoming entangled in these activities
- How to be proactive with appropriate controls to avoid involvement in other illegal activities associated with corruption
- The Panama Papers: How to minimize the risks associated with offshore distribution structures
For more information and to register, please click here.