2017 CDFA Illinois Financing Roundtable Conference
Cost: There is no cost to attend but registration is required and seating is limited.
Seyfarth Shaw is excited to Sponsor the 2017 CDFA Illinois Financing Roundtable Conference, hosted in Seyfarth's Chicago office. The full agenda for the conference is now online. This event will feature a number of economic development finance experts from around the state discussing new development finance tools, authorities, resources and approaches, and how these can affect the Illinois economy going forward.
We hope you can join Seyfarth attorneys along with a robust line-up of additional presenters active in the Illinois financing market, for this one-day conference covering the following topics:
• The Latest in Illinois Public-Private Partnership Deals (Robert S. Winner)
• The Impact of Tax Increment Financing On Illinois Communities
• Financing Solutions for the Illinois Housing Market
• Utilizing a Diverse Capital Stack
• State Programs and Legislative Update
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
We hope to see you there!
Breakfast & Registration:
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Robert S. Winner, Partner