As whistleblower claims continue to increase, Seyfarth Shaw is helping employers prepare themselves with insights on this trend and perspectives on whistleblower situations that employers frequently face. In this 90-minute Breakfast Briefing, members of our Whistleblower Team and our False Claims, Fraud & Abuse and Internal Investigations Team will cover the many types of whistleblower claims filed as well as the latest whistleblower enforcement and litigation trends. Drawing on our collective litigation and workplace counseling experience, we will explore strategies for managing the challenges faced by the growing numbers of whistleblowers in today’s workplaces.
In this fast-paced and informative program, our presenters will address current issues and provide practical solutions, including:
- Who are today's whistleblowers?
- Identifying and diffusing potential whistleblowers
- Best practices for dealing with whistleblowers in the workplace and investigations
- Trends in whistleblower enforcement and litigation
- Settlement of claims with whistleblowers