This program is targeted for Human Resources Professionals interested in an overview of legal compliance-related topics.
- A General Overview of Federal and State Employment Laws
- Religious Accommodation Principles: Balancing Bible Belt Values, a Diverse Workforce and an Increasingly Secular World
- Guerrilla Warfare: New Union Organizing
- Paying the Troops, Keeping the Troops Healthy and Preparing Them for Retirement
- Raw Recruit to Honorable/Dishonorable Discharge: How to Hire, Manage, Evaluate and Discharge the Troops
- Paying the Troops: Wage and Hour "Dos" and "Don'ts"
Program: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Cocktail Reception: 4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Six hours applied for with HRCI