Please join us for an interactive panel discussion and Q&A on the new Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requiring most federal contractors and subcontractors to use E-Verify, the government’s online employment eligibility database. Experienced immigration attorneys will explain:
- The businesses covered or exempted from the E-Verify rule;
- The new burdens on employers nationwide;
- Factors to consider when deciding whether to use E-Verify for the entire workforce or only for employees supporting federal contracts;
- Requirements for subcontractors; and
- How the E-Verify rules under the FAR differ from the basic rules for using
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Compton, email@example.com.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit. Seyfarth has applied for CLE credit in IL, NY, and CA. If you would like us to pursue CLE credit in any additional states, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session. This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.