‘Tis the season to get your end-of-the-year CLE ethics credit! You are invited to an afternoon of learning and fun,starting with a free one-hour ethics CLE followed by a holiday happy hour with wine and gourmet hors d’oeuvres. Presented in a game show format, this ethics CLE includes topics such as:
- The Client-Lawyer Relationship When The Organization Is The Client
- Counseling The Organizational Client
- Advocating For The Organizational Client
- Interacting With Non-Employees & Other External Third Parties
- Serving The Organizational Client & The Community
We look forward to seeing you there!
This CLE has been submitted for 1 hour of ethics credit, and is appropriate for both litigation and transactional attorneys. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this CLE, the registrant must be present for the entire session.
If you have any questions, please contact Jasmin Atkins email@example.com and reference this event.
To register for this event click here