2017 brings with it a number of changes for employment law in New York. Governor Cuomo is pushing new legislation that will impact employers statewide, and the Mayor and City Council continue to impose significant new obligations on employers.
Please join us at the HR Forum to understand how these changes will affect you and your organization. Topics will include:
- New wage and hour regulations
- Updates to New York state's Paid Family Leave Act, including the added protections for caregivers
- New changes in paid sick leave laws
- Background check developments
- How changes at the federal level might impact state and city regulations
The HR Forum is structured as a series of small-group, interactive discussions focused on the issues you deal with on a regular basis. Please come early to enjoy a networking reception, in addition to the roundtable discussion. Register by clicking on the button in the right-hand column, and please feel free to forward the invitation to a colleague or peer from another company using the link below the registration button.