Seyfarth partner James Napoli will be presenting with Lynn Gresham, Contributing Editor of Employee Benefit News and Employee Benefit Adviser and Paul Jordan, Business Development Manager of Intuit at an upcoming live web seminar on July 8, 2015. The event is titled, “Compliance 101: The Risks and Practical Realities of Producing Form 1095.”
- The ACA is going to be overturned soon – at least the employers’ obligations – right?
- Do employers really need to produce 1095 forms? How accurate do the documents need to be?
- What can employers learn from the history of W-2s, 5500s and other tax documents? Which sections of the 1095 form are challenging and risky and how best to handle them.
- What are the notification requirements for collecting dependent Social Security numbers?
- How employers can make this process easy for employees.
- "Real-life 1095 challenges for employers and employees” – an Intuit cases