Experienced practitioners in the area of pension investment law, together with senior representatives of the Department of Labor, will give their perspectives, and illuminate issues, on current topics and recent developments. Continued statutory, regulatory and market changes ensure a full agenda of new developments to be debated and analyzed by the panelists.
Panel topics include:
"401(K) Plan Investment and Administration Issues"
- New final regulations under section 408(b)(2)
- Implementation of the recent Form 5500 enhanced reporting requirements
- Evolution of stable value fund and life cycle fund offerings
"Updates, Issues and Perspectives"
- Discussion of recent prohibited transaction exemption developments and priorities
- Practitioners’ Q&A session
- Current DOL enforcement and litigation issues
- Summary of case law developments
Seminar attendance includes course handbook and associated course materials. A downloadable course handbook will also be available several days prior to the program start for your review.
Please click here to register.