Angelo Paparelli, partner of Seyfarth’s Business Immigration Group and co-chair of the firm’s EB-5 Immigrant Investment Specialty Team, is serving as a panelist for AILA's seminar on “The Basics for New EB-5 Practitioners” on October 5th at 2 pm ET.
Our panel of experts will provide an overview of the EB-5 program as a vehicle for permanent residency. Specifically, the panelists will review EB-5 eligibility requirements and long-term strategic objectives, including the essential elements necessary for petition approval, when and whether to use a regional center, and tips for the treatment of aging out children of principal investors. The panelists also will discuss the current status of recent and proposed regulatory changes.
- Capital Investment Amounts and Funds Tracing
- Targeted Employment Areas (TEAs)
- Job Creation Requirements
- New Commercial Enterprise vs. Approved Regional Center
- Navigating Extended Processing Times
- Regulatory Updates