Please join us for this all-day program, designed to deliver tips and guidance for dealing with labor relations issues (whether or not your workforce is unionized). We will use interactive modules to provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of this continuously evolving area of law, and to equip employers with the skills necessary to anticipate and to respond to these changes.
- Recent Developments at the NLRB and Subsequent Compliance Tips
- Expedited Elections and Experience with the New Rules
- Who is the Employer? Who is an Employee?
- Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements and the National Labor Relations Act
- Practical Tips for the Unionized Employer
- The NLRB vs. the California Employer: Social Media, Employee Handbooks, and Property Rights
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and reference this event.
Seyfarth has applied for CLE credit in CA, IL, and NY. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending, the registrant must be present for the entire session.