The IRS estimates that 75% of plans have operational defects. This webinar will help you know what to look for and to understand Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) correction programs to address issues with your 401(k), 403(b) and pension plans. Join Seyfarth Shaw and Plan Sponsor Advisors for this webinar and learn:
- What are the 10 most common errors made by plan sponsors?
- What are the 5 most common plan document mistakes?
- What mistakes can I self-correct without reporting to the IRS or DOL?
- Which errors need to be revealed to the IRS and/or DOL for relief from higher penalties?
- What are the consequences of not identifying and correcting inadvertent and unintentional mistakes?
CLE credit will be available for participants.*
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CLE: Seyfarth has applied for CLE credit in IL, NY, and CA. If you would like us to pursue CLE credit in any additional states, please contact email@example.com. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session. This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.