For the past several years, colleges and universities have been under intense pressure by advocacy groups, the Department of Justice, and the Department of Education to make their websites, mobile apps, and other digital properties accessible to individuals with disabilities. Seyfarth’s ADA Title III Team accessibility specialists will discuss the legal requirements, recent regulatory and enforcement actions, and potential impact of President Trump’s administration.
Specific topics include:
- The laws that may require higher ed institutions to provide accessible websites and technology
- The status of pending website regulations
- Recent lawsuits, administrative complaints, settlements and consent decrees
- Strategies and best practices for a digital accessibility compliance program
- What could happen under President Trump's Administration
If you have any questions, please contact, email@example.com.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.