Our presentation will focus on:
- OFCCP's current approach to compensation analysis and implications of the agency's proposed rescission of the Compensation Standards and Guidelines;
- The effect of OFCCP's Active Case Enforcement Directive: more detailed and comprehensive audits;
- The newly proposed veterans regulations and their implications;
- The rest of the regulatory agenda planned for 2011 - including compensation data collection tools, regulations applicable to disabled individuals, veterans, construction contractors, and more; and
- OFCCP jurisdiction over health care providers, pharmacies, and retail organizations with in-store pharmacies in light of OFCCP Directive 293, the Florida Hospital "TRICARE" ALJ decision, and pending appeals.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.