eDiscovery Partner David White will present "Defensible Disposal Benefits and Barriers" on Thursday, October 12, at a one-day workshop hosted by ExxonMobil in Houston. The program is for Information Governance stakeholders and will bring together corporate leaders from legal, RIM and IT to share their perspectives on the following topics:
- The Delta Between Prevailing Preservation Practices and Legal Nirvana
- Hallmarks of a Good Information Governance Program
- Should Records Retention Schedules Support the Business Value and Need for Information
- The Operational Issues Challenging IT
- Information Governance at a F100 Bank
In attendance will be representatives from the following companies: Apache Corporation, BP, CEVA Logistics, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, CITGO Petroleum Corporation, ConocoPhillips, Dell Inc., El Paso Corporation, ExxonMobil, GGNSC Holdings LLC, Halliburton Company, Hess Corporation, Integro, Lyondell Chemical Company, Marathon Oil Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Royal Dutch Shell plc, and TransCanada Corporation.
For online registration and payment, visit www.cgoc.com