- The mindset of a judge and how he determines whether proponents have offered a satisfactory foundation from which a jury could reasonably find that evidence is authentic
- How attorneys work with e-discovery experts and their clients on the collection and proper reporting of ESI
- How key software functionality can help avoid spoliation and prove a clear chain of custody
- Fundamental requirements for authentication, including mirror images of hard drives, targeted collections, social media, and potential data-breach evidence
- How to collect ESI in a way that is admissible in depositions, in motions, and at trial
For more information, click here.