Seyfarth lawyers Joan Kupersmith Larkin, Jay Myers, Ken Wilton and Bart Lazar were recognized in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 - The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals, a resource that highlights top legal talent in the trademark industry. In addition, the firm’s California and Atlanta offices were ranked in the 2019 WTR.
Highlights from WTR rankings include:
- Seyfarth Shaw is the place to go for street-smart advice delivered in an efficient and cohesive manner. The firm staffs its cases leanly; clients get lawyers with the most appropriate skill set for their cases without worrying about their budget. To further streamline services, it has an online tool which tracks, reports and documents portfolio developments.
- Joan Kupersmith Larkin is a pragmatic strategist who can alleviate any brand-related headache for her clients.
- Myers garners rave reviews from the clients who know him best: “He can handle a high volume of US trademark clearance work effortlessly, and has outstanding global brand management expertise. He excels at devising suitable alternative billing arrangements and coming up with innovative solutions to trademark problems. He maintains a vast amount of data regarding portfolios to help patrons see historical trends and therefore make more thoughtful business decisions.”
- Effective problem solving motivates litigation maven and chair of the national trademark practice Kenneth Wilton. Wilton assesses matters holistically and strikes accurately with incisive arguments.
- Bart Lazar of Seyfarth Shaw stops counterfeiters in their tracks; away from the enforcement frontlines he counsels clients on IP strategy implementation and in the areas of data privacy, advertising and social media.
You can view the full list of rankings here.