Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 06/19/2019 New Jersey to Require Hotel Employers to Provide “Panic Devices” to Employees
- 06/18/2019 Department of Family and Medical Leave Releases Final PFML Regulations And New Template Worker Notice Forms
- 06/17/2019 Governor Signs Legislation Amending Massachusetts Paid Family And Medical Leave Law And DFML Extends Worker Notice And Private Plan Application Deadlines And Announces Updated Contribution Rates
- 06/14/2019 Tune-Up Your Estate Plan in Light of Changing Conditions
- 06/13/2019 Regulatory Spring: Rulemaking by the Wage & Hour Division - June 13, 2019
- 06/13/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - June 13, 2019
- 06/06/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - June 6, 2019
- 05/23/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - May 23, 2019
- 05/16/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - May 16, 2019
- 05/09/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - May 9, 2019
- 06/19/2019 Now Available: 4th Edition of Mass-Peculiarities: An Employer’s Guide to Wage & Hour Law in the Bay State
- 06/10/2019 Stanley Jutkowitz and Christopher Palmese authored an article in CRE Finance World
- 05/16/2019 Brett Bartlett authored an article in the ABA Journal
- 05/14/2019 Amy Abeloff Authors Clearing Trademarks: Back to Basics with Practical Tips and Tricks
- 05/13/2019 Raymond Tran authored an article in Westlaw Journal Bank & Lender Liability
- 06/18/2019 The data that demonstrates the state of play of enterprise bargaining
- 06/18/2019 Court Finds No Private Right of Action Under Michigan Medical Marihuana Act
- 06/18/2019 Ninth Circuit Upholds Decertification of Class in Unauthorized Customer Call Recording Suit Where the Class Representative Did Not Have Standing
- 06/18/2019 Upcoming Webinar Series! California Consumer Privacy Act: Is your organization ready?
- 06/18/2019 California State Court Yields To FMCSA’s Preemption Determination Over Drivers’ Meal And Rest Break Claims