Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 12/10/2018 What Will Be New in New York in the New Year?
- 12/07/2018 2018 Trade Secrets and Non-Competes Webinar Series Year in Review
- 12/07/2018 USCIS Proposes Electronic Preregistration and Reversal of Lottery Selection Order for H-1B Cap
- 12/06/2018 Tax-Exempt Employers: IRS Issues Relief from Confusing 403(b) Eligibility Requirement Applicable to Part-Time Employees
- 11/29/2018 New Interim Rules and Pilot Program Expand CFIUS Coverage and Impact Cross-Border M&A into the United States
- 12/07/2018 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - December 7, 2018
- 10/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 4
- 06/28/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 3
- 06/13/2017 Securities and Corporate Governance Litigation Quarterly
- 05/12/2017 The ReaList - Volume 1, Edition 2
- 12/07/2018 Gregory Markel and Giovanna Ferrari authored an article in Practical Law Litigation
- 12/03/2018 Christopher DeGroff, Matthew Gagnon, Gerald Maatman and Kyla Miller authored an article in Law360
- 12/01/2018 Katherine Perrelli authored an article in ACC Docket
- 11/27/2018 Andrew Sherman authored an article in The World Bank
- 11/04/2018 Allegra Nethery authored an article in Law360
- 12/07/2018 Sourcing The Right Talent While Grappling With Business Immigration: A Continuing Tug-of-War
- 12/07/2018 Man Bites Dog: This PAGA Lawsuit Is Different
- 12/07/2018 Court of Appeals Says Blind Plaintiff is Not Bound By a Written Agreement to Arbitrate That He Could Not Read
- 12/06/2018 The Week in Weed: December 7, 2018
- 12/06/2018 2018 Trade Secrets and Non-Competes Webinar Series Year in Review