Publications / Blog Posts
Seyfarth attorneys are always keeping up on the latest legal, legislative and regulatory developments and quick to provide in-depth analysis as a resource for our clients and the news media. Scroll down to see our latest alerts, memos and newsletters.
To begin receiving our communications and event invitations via email, click the button below.
- 04/19/2019 New Mexico’s “Criminal Offender Employment Act” To Prohibit Private Employers From Criminal History Inquiry On Initial Employment Applications
- 04/18/2019 Tips on Avoiding Wage and Hour Lawsuits in Massachusetts
- 04/18/2019 Brexit: EU Grants Extension to October 31, 2019
- 04/18/2019 Massachusetts DFML Releases Template Paid Family And Medical Leave Notices And Sets May 31, 2019 Distribution Deadline
- 04/16/2019 Recent Texas Prosecutions Reveal New Federal Enforcement Tools and Focus on Private Insurance
- 04/18/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - April 18, 2019
- 04/11/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - April 11, 2019
- 04/09/2019 Introducing Seyfarth's Wage & Hour Newsletter, "Regulatory Spring"
- 04/04/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - April 4, 2019
- 03/28/2019 Seyfarth Shaw Policy Matters Newsletter - March 28, 2019
- 04/09/2019 Arren Goldman authored an article in Real Estate Finance Journal
- 04/09/2019 Andrew Sherman authored an article in Corporate LiveWire
- 04/08/2019 Rob Carty authored an article in Towards Data Science
- 04/02/2019 Matthew Goodin authored an article in HR.BLR.com
- 04/01/2019 Ira Fierstein and Michelle Palka authored an article in Commercial Leasing Law & Strategy
- 04/19/2019 Upcoming Webinar! Cybesecurity: Securities Laws and Governance Considerations for Public Companies
- 04/19/2019 James Newland to Present at Federal Publications Seminar on April 25-26
- 04/18/2019 New Mexico Just Became Employee-Friendly to Medical Marijuana Users
- 04/18/2019 The Week in Weed: April 19, 2019
- 04/17/2019 New Mexico Just Became Employee-Friendly to Medical Marijuana Users