Whether you’re dealing with eDiscovery in a new, socially networked world, find your company expanding globally and thus facing international discovery issues, or planning for the future of eDiscovery in your firm or company, you know there’s a divide between what is in practice today and where your firm needs to be in the near future. Legal professionals must develop strategies for spanning this eDiscovery divide before it expands further across traditional borders, whether physical or technical.
Attorneys and litigation support professionals have a new forum to gather the latest information on eDiscovery, data protection, records management and more: The Masters Series for Legal Professionals.
Seyfarth eDiscovery attorneys Scott Carlson, Jay Carle and Sarah Knight will join other law firm thought leaders to cover the following topics:
- Social Media: An update on evolving trends and the effect they are having on the eDiscovery landscape
- Predictive coding: What is it? What’s next? Why is it important?
- Corporate perspective on eDiscovery procurement trends
- Red flags, data breach, PCI and the law
- eDiscovery challenges related to IP litigation
- Lockdown: Ensuring data is safe, secure and inaccessible to intruders
For more information and to register, click here.