The American Conference Institute's 15th National Conference on Consumer Finance Class Actions & Litigation will consist of an unparalleled faculty of federal and state regulatory and enforcement officials, senior in-house counsel, renowned federal and state judges, and leading outside defense counsel who will provide you with expert advice, critical insights, and comprehensive updates on:
- The latest enforcement actions and initiatives from the CFPB and other federal and state agencies, and their impact on the consumer finance industry
- Mortgage and foreclosure litigation: defending against TILA claims and defeating foreclosure defenses and borrower stall tactics
- New and emerging strategies for defending against claims and class actions relating to TCPA, FDCPA, and FCRA
- Managing and defending against class actions and claims arising from add-on services and products, credit/debit cards, and student loans
- Judicial perspectives on class certification, arbitration, settlement considerations, bankruptcy litigation, e-discovery, and more
- Analyzing debt collection litigation trends and using that information to prevent future lawsuits
- Fair lending: managing and defending against claims of discriminatory lending and assessing the status of ‘disparate impact’ in lending litigation and enforcement
- How the courts are applying Wal-Mart v. Dukes and AT&T Mobility v. Concepcion and their progeny to consumer finance litigation and how best to argue against class certificate.
To register or for more information, please click here.