The International Association of Attorneys and Executives in Corporate Real Estate (AECRE) is holding their Fall Forum on Friday, November 11th in the Seyfarth Shaw Conference Center in Chicago. Jay Gitles, real estate partner in Chicago, is again serving on the Planning Committee. Sessions include Corporate Real Estate Transactions In The New Economy, Multi-State Transactions and Lease Accounting Issues. The Keynote speaker is the Chief Economist from Stewart Title Guaranty Company and the Forum also includes several networking opportunities and CLE credit will be available.
- Corporate Real Estate in The New Economy
- It's a Multi-State Transaction World: Preventative Medicine
- When Crossing State Lines
- Lease Accounting & The Capital Markets: Can The Tail
- Wag The Dog?
- Networking Lunch, Receptions & Dinner Dine-a-Rounds
- Experience Chicago!