Andrew Sherman will present a course on Foundations of Franchising that will cover "Strategic Planning For The Growing Franchisor". The program will be held at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. The session will also cover these additional key related areas:
- Franchise Relations: Jan Gilbert, Partner, Gray Plant Mooty
- Franchise Systems & Support: Iric Wexler, VP, The Cleaning Authority
- Dispute Resolution: Chuck Kincade, Delta Resolutions
- Operations Excellence: David Worthen, Partner, Quarles & Brady, LLP
- Site Selection & Territory Planning: Dr. R. Sukumar, CEO, Optimal Strategix Group
To view more information on the program, click here.