The wave of sexual harassment claims has swept the nation and created a movement, Time’s Up.
Please join us for a poignant discussion on best practices to cure and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace. The discussion will include:
- Effective policies and communication that encourage and lead to clearer reporting and increased bystander support
- Training of managers and employees to increase accountability
- Better workplace monitoring of behavior
- Policies relating to “consensual dating” and “love contracts”
- Corporate Hotlines and how to make them more effective
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Green at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event