Employment law practitioners outside the Golden State used to take comfort in the fact that, no matter how onerous the legal requirements where they practice, at least their counterparts in California had it worse. Lately that seems to have changed. Now the Empire and Garden states have become just as demanding for employers as anywhere in the country, and the compliance demands placed on in-house counsel and Human Resources are more challenging than ever.
Join us as we explore many of the recent enactments in New York State, New York City and New Jersey, including:
- Mandatory paid sick leave for New York City employers
- Wage-theft and legislation and wage-deduction rules
- Developments under the New York City Human Rights Law
- Navigating the LAD & CEPA
- Developments in The SAFE Act and other NJ leave laws
- New Jersey notice/posting requirements
Through our partnership with Lawline.com, we are able to provide a complimentary video recording of the briefing to our clients and friends who are unable to attend. Please click the registration button to indicate that you will not be joining us but would be interested in receiving a copy of the materials and the link to the video.
To register for this event click here.
For questions, please contact Jamie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org