Tracy Billows, partner at Seyfarth and Chair of the Chicago office Labor & Employment Department, is presenting a session on "Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims" at the National Employment Law Institute's 42nd Annual Employment Law Update.
2018 Topics at the conference include:
- Developments in Equal Employment Opportunity Law
- Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- Critical Wage and Hour & Misclassification Issues
- Creating Diverse, Inclusive and Respectful Work Environments
- ADA Developments on "Reasonable Accommodation"
- FMLA: Current Issues and Trends
- Pay Equity and Practical Considerations in Self-Analysis