Join us as we discuss the Top 10 issues under the ADA and FMLA:
- Telecommuting: No good deed goes unpunished.
- Mental Disabilities/Serious Health Conditions: How to accommodate the disability you can't see.
- Unpaid Leaves: They do not lead to a happy trails ending.
- Job Restructuring: What is it, and what is not considered an essential job function.
- Reassignment To A Vacant Position: Yes, the EEOC says you really have to do this, even if someone else is more qualified for the job.
- Job Scheduling Accommodations & Intermittent Leave: I can’t get up early, or work on Friday, or work when I get a migraine, no problem right?
- Accommodating Policies and Testing: How far do you have to go?
- FMLA Leave Abuse: So what if you denied my vacation request, I’ll just take FMLA leave now.
- Notice: Sometimes the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing.
- New FMLA Regulations:Just when you think you’ve figured it all out, they change the rules again.
You have questions, we have direct and practical answers.
If you have any questions, please contact Aeree Lee at email@example.com reference this event.