Our experts will tell you what you need to know about the litigation landscape to determine if your website has accessibility compliance issues and how best to avoid being the next target of a lawsuit. Plaintiffs with disabilities filed more than a thousand Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III lawsuits against public accommodations in the first six months of 2018 about allegedly inaccessible websites. Are suits against employers under Title I of the ADA next?
Questions that will be addressed include:
- What is an accessible website?
- What has the EEOC, DOJ, and OFCCP said about accessible websites?
- Are employers being sued for not having accessible employment or internal websites?
- Is your company complying with Title I of the ADA with respect to its websites?
- What should your company be doing with respect to its websites to comply with Title I of the ADA?
If you have any questions, please contact Sean Frebes at email@example.com and reference this event.