Please join Seyfarth Shaw, Marsh, and sister company Kroll for an interactive session that will review privacy and cyber risk exposures and outline strategies for prevention, response, and recovery. The seminar will cover: protecting the company brand and reputation; risk exposure and insurance coverage; the legal perspective; responding to a data breach; and positioning the organization in the eyes of regulators, media, shareholders, and victims.
For more information or to register, please click here.
- 8:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome - Steve Kerr, Chicago Office Head, Marsh
- 8:45 a.m. Legal Landscape of Privacy and Security (Speaker: Bart Lazar, CIPP, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw)
- 9:30 a.m. Data Breach and Building a Response Plan (Speaker: Jim Leonard, Kroll)
- 10:00 a.m. Break
- 10:15 a.m. Get Prepared: An Overview of Privacy and Cyber Risk Exposures and Coverage (Speaker: Bob Parisi, Senior Vice President, Marsh)
- 11:00 a.m. Question and Answer Session