Scott A. Carlson, partner in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP, will be speaking at this upcoming E-Discovery event.
The New Rules, Rapidly Changing Technologies and Tech Savvy adversaries are Creating Additional Challenges and New Opportunities for the Way Electronic Discovery is Managed. Are You Up to the Task?
This A-Z workshop, now in its 4th year, offers cutting-edge knowledge in the fine points of electronic discovery. Our roster of experts with front-line battle experience in e-discovery will help you overcome the challenges and intricacies involved with preserving, managing and producing electronically stored information.
You will build your knowledge in these critical areas…
- Best Approaches for Using Computer Forensics
- A tutorial on computer forensics, retaining a forensics expert and understanding the process
- The Impact of the New Rules on Planning, Preservation and Communication with the Other Side
- Strategies for identifying and preserving digital evidence and preparing for your e-discovery conference
- Guidelines for Maintaining Control on Costs
- Smart tactics and savvy planning to avoid outsize e-discovery expenses
- A Multi-Million Page Discovery Request
- Best practices for sifting through a high volume of documents and terabytes - or petabytes - of information
- The Necessity of Cooperation between Counsel, Client, IT, Records Management and Litigation Support
- What it really takes to assemble, train and manage an effective digital evidence triage team
You’ll “get it” after this workshop and are certain to save more than the price of registration by the instruction you‘ll receive, which will increase productivity for you and your team in the future.