Employment attorneys and consultants will provide critical and practical information
regarding workforce issues for the new economic and political environment.
- New federal and state workforce authorization mandates
- Protecting company secrets when employees depart
- New federal legislation that will create an efficient system of unionizing
- Programs for controlling healthcare costs
- 2008 IRS requirements for employment agreements, bonus programs, severance programs and other “deferred compensation arrangements”
- New EEOC tactics for discrimination cases
- Federal and state legislation
Who Should Attend:
- In-house attorneys
- HR executives
- Pension and benefits managers
- HR professionals
- Compliance officers
Time: 7:15 am – 4:00 pm (breakfast and lunch provided)
If you have any questions, please contact Meredith Alger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRCI (PHR/SPHR) and CLE credit is pending.