Mark Oberti, Edwin Sullivan, Scott Lemond and Kate Birenbaum, attorneys at Seyfarth Shaw LLP's Houston office will be preseting Biggest Employment Law Challenges: Discover Proactive Solutions from Leading Texas Attorneys to Protect Your Organization from Rising Employment Lawsuits at the upcoming Council on Education Management conference.
This two-day conference has been specifically designed to bring you the most up-to-the minute developments in state and federal employment law.
- Discover critical strategies for managing and retaining your most difficult employees.
- Avoid legal challenges that arise from wrongful discipline and discharge.
- Prevent employee abuse and misuse of FMLA’s intermittent protected leave.
- Minimize exposure to unlawful workplace harassment litigation.
- Implement proven practices and procedures to avoid common disparate treatment and impact discrimination claims.
- Get tips to support an affirmative defense against whistle blower and retaliation claims.
- Ensure effective training for managers and front-line supervisors on workplace investigations.
September 6th - 8:35 a.m.
September 7th - 8:30 a.m.