This breakfast briefing is designed to provide a high-level update on major areas of environmental law that should be of interest to the real estate community.
In this briefing you will learn:
- Recent developments involving environmental due diligence standards, including the All Appropriate Inquiries rule under CERCLA and the 2005 ASTM environmental due diligence standards.
- Vapor intrusion concerns, standards, and protections.
- Liability protections available to prospective purchasers of contaminated property, including a discussion of the costs, benefits, and risks associated with such protections.
- Recent developments in wetlands and storm water law, including a discussion of the 2007 re-issuance of nation-wide wetlands permits and what recent major court decisions mean to the real estate community.
- How “green” development can green your bottom line. A brief primer on LEED green building standards, conservation easements, and associated economic benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Audra Mitchell at 404.885.7996 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no fee for this program. Registration required. Seating is limited. Please register early.