- California’s brand new ABC’s of independent contracting and how to get from A-Z in classifying workers
- California’s Private Attorneys General Act (“PAGA”) and practical advice on how to stop Golden State employees from suing you for everything
- California-specific wage and hour laws and the need-to-know differences from federal requirements
- California peculiarities in the discrimination, harassment, and retaliation realm and common pitfalls for employers accustomed to federal standards
- How California goes beyond federal leave law and tips for compliance
California Employment Law Peculiarities: What You Need To Know
Cost: There is no cost to attend, but registration is required and space is limited.
12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch & Registration