In this program, our panelists will lead an interactive discussion on the trends we are seeing in OSHA regulation a year into the Trump administration. Employers’ expectations for a more business-friendly Agency have not materialized, as the still-leaderless Agency proceeds ahead with aggressive enforcement. The program will address timely regulatory and compliance issues for employers, including:
- Update on OSHA under the Trump Administration and Scott Mugno’s Nomination to Head OSHA
- Continued Aggressive Enforcement Trends Under the Trump Administration
- Ongoing OSHA Initiatives such as Electronic Reporting
- Workplace Violence
- The Rise of Whistleblowers
- Best Practices for Managing an OSHA Inspection
If you have any questions, please contact Danijela Mandell at email@example.com and reference this event.