Seyfarth Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Partners Howard Pianko and Linda Haynes will present “Pension Plan Investments 2019: Current Perspectives” a PLI program taking place on Tuesday, May 7, 2019, in New York and via webinar. Howard Pianko serves as Chairperson of PLI’s Program Faculty.
Why You Should Attend
Experienced practitioners in the area of pension investment law will give their perspectives, and illuminate issues, on current topics and recent developments. Continued statutory, regulatory, and market changes ensure a full agenda of new developments to be debated and analyzed by the panelists. The growth of the defined contribution plan, and decline of the defined benefit plan, markets give rise to new financial products and investment trends and changing challenges Staying current on new ERISA case law, enforcement actions, and ordinary course investment practices is critical.
What You Will Learn
- Perspectives on developments relating to prohibited transaction exemptions
- Legislative, regulatory, and litigation developments, including developments concerning the aftermath of the demise of the fiduciary rule
- Current investment fund issues
- 401(k) plan investment issues
- ERISA issues for financial institution that transact with, or provide services to, defined benefit pension plans
For more information or to register, click here.