Please join us for an interactive roundtable discussion, developed to provide a forum for in-house counsel to discuss and analyze some of the most pressing wage and hour issues arising in the marketplace space, and also impacting companies in the broader economy.
We will draw on the real-world experiences of our participants to explore strategies for both minimizing risk and defending against and defeating wage and hour claims in an ever-changing legal landscape.
The roundtable discussion will be followed by a networking reception with wine and hors d’oeuvres from Town Hall.
Some of the topics we expect to cover include:
- AB5 and Strategies for Dealing with the New Legislation
- Post-Dynamex World: Worker Classification and Minimizing Risk
- Best Practices to Avoid Joint Employer Liability
- Class Action Waivers and the Influx of PAGA-Only Actions and Mass Arbitrations
- Successfully Managing Worker Reclassifications
- Strategies for Limiting Employer Liability With Respect to Mobile Devices and Remote Work
- On-Demand Pay: What to Watch Out For
If you have any questions, please contact Kelsey Rustigian at email@example.com and reference this event.