UK employment law is in a state of flux, with an increased focus on bringing legislation in line with 21st century working practices and ensuring there is fairness and equality for all in the job market. The impact of a potential Brexit in March is also a high priority for employers.
We hope you will join Seyfarth’s London team for a discussion of important developments in this area and what to look out for in 2019. The session will equip in-house legal and HR with the awareness and practical guidance they need to prepare for the year ahead.
Topics will include:
- The latest legal developments creating new protections for workers
- Final preparation for Brexit
- New mandatory reporting on CEO/ salaried staff wage ratios and new proposals impacting pay gap reporting
- Handling sexual harassment complaints in the #MeToo era
- Update on family friendly rights, including new leave rights
If you have any questions, please contact Cassie Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.
CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.