Executive Orders issued by the new Administration will have an impact on the movement of employees into and out of the U.S. and will likely force companies to focus on compliance. Guest speaker Leon Rodriguez, former Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services under President Obama, and Julie Myers Wood, CEO Guidepost Solutions and former Assistant Secretary of Department of Homeland Security- ICE under President Bush, along with Seyfarth’s Business Immigration Group, will lead us through a discussion addressing questions critical to clients’ operating their businesses in this new environment, and will include experts to provide unique insights on what’s likely and what’s not.
Topics will include:
- Immigration Executive Orders and their implications for U.S. companies
- Security Screenings, Visa and Entry Requirements
- Treaty Visa Changes; potential travel implications for US citizens
- Sanctuary Cities and loss of Federal Funding
- Possible Congressional Action on H-1B and L-1 visas
- The future of worksite enforcement, site visits, and EB-5 compliance
If you have any questions, please contact, email@example.com.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.