On April 5, 2017, Seyfarth eDiscovery attorney Kathleen McConnell will be presenting a webinar titled “Discovery Competence: Mobile Devices,” hosted by the State Bar of California. Mobile devices have become globally ubiquitous, both for personal and professional use. Increasingly, organizations need to consider their mobile device and application use when executing internal investigations and responding to Discovery requests.
- What types of devices are within scope?
- What data sources from those devices are within scope?
- Where are the data located?
- How can the data be collected and what are some challenges?
- Issues that arise in cross-border matters?
- Are corporate policies and or systems in place?
- After collection, how is the mobile device data handled for eDiscovery review and production?
Kathleen will be joined in this presentation by attorneys from Deloitte.
For more information and to register, click here.