Seyfarth Shaw is pleased to offer its in-depth analysis and insight through its Annual EEOC Litigation Report Webinar entitled The EEOC Year In Review - Strategies For Employers, where our leading defense litigators will discuss key trends in EEOC-related litigation from FY 2018.
Our webinar will be facilitated by Gerald L. Maatman, Jr., Christopher J. DeGroff, and Matthew J. Gagnon, who will provide thorough analysis focused exclusively on the major filings, court rulings, settlements, and policy directives involving the EEOC from October 2017 - September 2018.
- A complete overview of the substantive theories of discrimination advanced by the EEOC in its first full year under the Trump administration
- A guide to recent rulings on procedural developments affecting each stage of an EEOC litigation
- In-depth discussion regarding the EEOC’s focus on sex-based discrimination and harassment in FY 2018
- An analysis of significant court decisions affecting EEOC litigation
- Thoughts about the future of the EEOC’s enforcement agenda
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.
If you have any questions, please contact Cassie Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.