We are pleased to announce the release of Cal-Peculiarities: How California Employment Law is Different, updated for 2019, and invite you to join us for a webinar! Our Seyfarth attorney presenters will discuss the latest legal developments, of interest to executives, managers, general counsel, and human resources professionals with employees in California, including laws related to:
- New Confidentiality Restrictions in Employment and Settlement Agreements
- New Test for Independent Contractor Status Under Wage Orders (“ABC”)
- New Ban on Waivers of Rights to Testify About Sexual Harassment
- Restrictions on Consideration of Applicant Criminal Histories
- New National Origin Discrimination Regulations
- Expansion of Required California Anti-Harassment Training
- New Clarification of California Salary History Ban
- New Women on Corporate Boards
How to get your 2019 Cal-Peculiarities eBook
The 2019 edition of this publication is available as an eBook, which is compatible with PCs, Macs and most major mobile devices*. The eBook format is fully searchable and offers the ability to bookmark useful sections for easy future reference and make notes within the eBook.
Click here to request the 2019 Cal-Peculiarities eBook.
If you have any questions, please contact Cassie Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.