We are thrilled to announce the release of Seyfarth’s latest Cal-Peculiarities: How California Employment Law is Different and invite you to join us for a webinar! Seyfarth attorneys will discuss the growing list of legal developments—judicial as well as legislative—that should concern executives, managers, general counsel, and human resources professionals with employees in California, including laws related to:
- New Guidance on “Day of Rest” Requirement
- Enactment of California’s “Bathroom Bill”
- New Transgender Identity and Expression Regulations
- Expansion of Required California Anti-Harassment Training
- New California Ban-the-Box Law
- New California Salary History Ban
- California Immigration Initiatives
If you have any questions, please contact Cassie Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference this event.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.