Despite overall improvement since the nadir of 2008-2009, middle-market and small-cap companies raising equity capital in both public and private markets still face challenges and investment banks must contend with ongoing pressures from legislative and regulatory changes as they both strive to meet client needs and compete for transaction flow and recurring relationships. Yet there is tremendous opportunity in the middle and small cap markets. Sharing knowledge about best practices, trends and developments is critical, but the opportunity for investment bankers, issuers, and investors to come together for a discussion is rare.
With that in mind, Seyfarth Shaw would like to invite you to an off-the-record, informal networking event exclusively for the purpose of engaging in active dialogue with other industry professionals. The evening will begin with a roundtable discussion to review trends in the marketplace, followed by a cocktail reception where the conversation can continue on a one-on-one basis.
We will ask participants to join in a discussion of the following:
- What impact has the JOBS Act had thus far on middle-market and small-cap transactions?
- How strong have the public offering and private placement markets been in the first nine months of this year and what can we expect for the final quarter of 2012 and in 2013?
- What are some potential strategies to help companies navigate financing challenges and the uncertain macroeconomic and microeconomic challenges?
- What industries are likely to see the most transaction flow and appreciation opportunities over the next several quarters?
- How will the current EU environment and China's economic trends likely impact U.S. capital market trends and opportunities over the same period?
We hope you will be able to join us for this investment banking roundtable and networking event.
If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org reference this event.