Seyfarth Labor & Employment Partner Camille Olson will co-present a segment on Pay Equity Issues and Trends at the Current Developments in Employment Law 2019 Conference, July 25-27 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Current federal legal requirements: Title VII, OFCCP, Equal Pay Act
- Salary history issues
- EEOC's renewed interest in enforcing the Equal Pay Act
- Push for greater transparency
- Recent state and local equal pay laws and requirements
- Exhaustion and SOL issues
Camille is also co-facilitating the Pay Equity Roundtable Discussion and speaking on E-Discovery and Social Media Discovery Developments.
For more information or to register for the conference, click here.