Please join us on Wednesday, October 28th for a unique look at best practices for conducting eDiscovery. This interactive program will provide unique insights from outside counsel, in-house counsel, and the bench.
- Important preventive steps, including establishing safe harbors early in a case
- Minimizing the risk of sanctions during litigation
- Practical suggestions for Rule 26 and Rule 16 Conferences
- How to work with difficult adversaries and judges
If you would like to submit a question ahead of time, please reply to email@example.com with your question for the panel.
We hope you'll join us for this interactive discussion.
Robert Whitman, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw Labor & Employment
- Hon. John J. Hughes (Ret.), former U.S. Magistrate Judge, current arbitrator and mediator with JAMS
- Allison L. Brecher, Senior Litigation Counsel and Director of Information Management & Strategy, Marsh & McLennan Companies
Scott Carlson, Chair of Seyfarth Shaw's National eDiscovery Group