Philip L. Comella, partner in the Chicago office, will be speaking at the upcoming Chicago Practising Law Institute seminar, Acquiring or Selling the Privately Held Company. The seminar will focus on:
- Understand the Terms of the Acquisition Agreement
- Use Letters of Intent to Maximize Strategic Advantage
- Structure and Negotiate Earn-Outs
- Recognize and Deal with NOn-Corporate Law Issues
- Address Key Issues in Selling Divisions or Subsidiaries
Phil's presentation will cover Environmental Issues, focusing on the special problems of potential environmental liabilities; discussion of RCRA, CERCLA and state liability for hazardous waste discharge and disposal; state law inspection requirements; key drafting issues.
Presentation Date & Time: June 25th, 4:30 p.m.
For more information, or to register, please visit the event's website at www.pli.edu