David L. Newman, partner in the Chicago office of Seyfarth Shaw, will be presenting Patent Portfolio Management: Using Financial Services Patents to Generate Revenue and Gain a Competitive Advantage on the first day of this conference. The presentation will be focused on:
- Structuring licensing agreements for maximum profit
- Negotiating cross-licensing schemes
- Determining when to cut patents from your portfolio
- Strategies for continuations: surrounding the core patent with additional patents
- Identifying and enforcing violations of your patents
Presentation Time: 2:00 - 3:15 p.m.